Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Just 4 more days!

Dieselers,

The next tailgate is only 4 days away. I'm so excited that I can almost taste the good food that we've got in store.

Our final headcount has been set at 44. If you haven't already, you can print out the equipment list (http://dieseltailgate.no-ip.org/images/psu/BWW06/bww06_equip.xls) and do your shopping. If you already did your shopping, double check the quantities to be sure you bring enough. If you would still like to contribute, please let me know. I can find a way for you to help out.

If you need to drop off items or would like to join our morning convoy to the tailgate, please consult the DMP map (http://dieseltailgate.no-ip.org/pennstate_tailgate_dmp.html). We will be meeting near the parking circle of the Nittany Lion Inn at 0745 hrs. If you intend to meet us later, take a copy of the tailgating flier with you.

We will also be joined by Vaughn at this blue-white game. You've seen him at many of our regular season games, but never in the spring. I mailed him one of our tailgating fliers. He was my tailgating mentor from my student days. If it's even possible, he's more excited about this weekend than I am.

For the Glory,
-Rob

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?