Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

So you can let your freak flag fly.....

per Rob (Tailgating Coordinator),

All,

With our next tailgate a mere 46 days away, I would like to plan a Flagpole Building Day for those of us in Groton. Our tailgate was been sadly short on flagpoles last season and this season doesn't look much better.

Since I will probably still be working second shift, it needs to be on a Saturday morning. I will be out of town April 1-4, so we can either meet March 25th or April 8. Please let me know if you'd like to come and which date works for you. I'll be supplying things like PVC glue, 2x4s and drywall screws. Everything else, we can pick up at the store.

At a minimum, we'll be putting together a flagpole for the Heavy Chevy and a smaller car-model for Team Amazing Tailgaters. If you'd like to put one together for you truck too, just let me know and show up.

http://dieseltailgate.no-ip.org/images/psu/DDT6/Flagpole_updated.pdf

What: Flagpole building day
Where: Johnson's hardware, Rt 1 Groton
When: March 25th or April 8, Time TBA.

-Rob

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?