Monday, January 22, 2007

 

2007 tailgates

All,
Thanks to all of you who voted.
The tailgates are

9-8-2007 Notre Dame;
10-13-2007 Wisconsin (HC); and,
11-10-2007 Temple (Away).

As happens every January, hotel reservations need to be made for the regular season. Chris and I will be making reservations at IMI and Sleep Inn respectively.Due to problems in 2006 and the fact that I'm married (and thus own nothing ;-) ), I will only be making reservations for eople who pay me in full ($85/weekend) before Jan 19th.

Please contact Chris (cfluck@gdeb.com) or me (Rob@psualum.com) if you want a spot with us. Generally, all hotels in the area will be completely booked by the end of this month and then you'll be SOL.

More info http://dieseltailgate.no-ip.org/
Reservations for Blue/White Weekend will be made after the date is officially announced.

For the Glory,
-Rob

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?